Project description and main objectives: Members of the Information Systems team provide first level support to end-users, organize and give training to some 200 users, write documentation and test (before release to production) new functionalities of the Information System that handles the workflow of the internal operations related to the management of the Structural Funds.
Activities and responsibilities:
Deputy Team Leader of the training, support team and Team Leader.
- Coordinating the day to day activities of the training and support team
- Contributing to the projects management
- Business analysis for new processes
- Configuration of the new processes in the application
- Providing IT Assistance
- Service desk work frame main processes were ITIL based:
o Incident management
o Problem management
- Testing the applications (reporting bugs and logging change requests)
- Performing and managing Acceptance Testing sessions
All activities are in close collaboration with project managers, system owners and developers.
Technologies used: Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Captivate, IBM Rational Team Concert, IS Support, ITIL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Remote Assistance, Microsoft Word, PST, SMT
Methodologies used: Service desk work frame main processes were ITIL based: First, incident management
Second, Problem management
Function: USP consultant
End date: 31/12/2020
Mandatory: Eligibility for a Security clearance