For one of our clients in the financial sector, we are looking for 2x Systems Engineers to support and manage the global client infrastructure, including virtualization stacks, Microsoft systems (incl. Active Directory), Storage and Backup.
The contract will include wide range of system operations from simple incident management to continuous improvement as well as coordinating the activities of the other suppliers acting in some specifics processes and activities within the organization for example within the change management process.
Main activities will be executed during the normal operation windows but occasionally could be operated during the night or over the weekend for planned changes for example. On-call service will be organized within the team to cover any critical issue outside operating hours.
- Microsoft OS Technologies (Windows 20xx, WSUS, AD, DNS, DHCP, Clustering, SCCM)
- Microsoft SQL Technologies (as DBMS of Microsoft Tools)
- Infoblox Network Services
- Virtualization using VMware vCenter Server Virtual Appliance
- McAfee EndPoint Security Management with ePO
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- HPe Infrastructure & Servers Technologies (ProLiant BL/DL, iLO, OneView & VCM)
- Storage Technologies (HPe C7000 & XP7, NetApp)
- Backup Technologies (Legato EMC NetWorker, Veeam & Cohesity)
- ServiceNOW (user knowledge)
- BMC Release Process Management - BRPM (user knowledge)
- ITIL V3 (or ideally V4) Foundation MANDATORY
- MCSE Certification is a strong asset
- English: Proficient MANDATORY
- French: Nice to have, will increase chances of the candidate
- Junior to Medior (from 2 to 5 years within IT systems)
- Previous experiences on complex infrastructure is a big asset
- Team player with very good communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in autonomy on assigned tasks as well as working with colleagues to solve complex issues.
- Capable to finish tasks and document both resolution activities and solutions in appropriate tools.
- Understand the notion of urgency and impact for customer to prioritize work.
- Flexible and willing to provide the client with best in class service, especially in the details and behaviors.
Location: Belgium, Brussels (on-site)
Languages: EN MANDATORY (+ FR is an asset)
Start date: mid oct 2020
End date: 31/12/2022
Please feel free to forward your resume to us even if the role is not a 100% fit. This way we will be able to reach out to you directly in case of a more suitable opportunity for you in the future.