Phoenix Career is working with an IT consultancy to recruit a seasoned Skype specialist for a long-term contract. (minimum 1 year)
The options for the location are Lisbon, Madrid and Sevilla.
- Reviewing the status of the Windows Applications monitoring platform (alarms, thresholds and associated procedures)
- Setting-up, validating and scheduling of housekeeping activities to administer Windows Applications
- Administering Windows Applications according to application demands
- Reviewing the status of Windows Application software in order to keep those updated according requirements and within support contracts
- Reviewing the status of patching on existing Windows Apps infrastructure and evaluate whether or not to apply, considering the associated risks
- Ability to perform changes in a Windows Application including decommissioning, modifications of internal parameters, log files locations, etc.
- Supporting and dealing with tickets related to common desktop Applications (MS Office, Mozilla FireFox, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc.)
- Proficient English communication skills
- High level knowledge as administrator in Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 servers and above and VoIP
- Medium or high level knowledge as administrator of any further Microsoft Server Application
- O365 knowledge as administrator (mainly TEAMs)
- Experience working with Lotus Domino (8.5.2 and above)
- Experience administering CMS Documentum (CMS 1.13, Documentum 6.7) or above
- Office 365 Administration (Teams, SharePoint/OneDrive, Exchange)
- Polycom Resource Manager
- Experience administering the JIRA front-end
- Experience administering CCTV
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Good analytical abilities
- Team Player
Please feel free to forward your resume to us even if the role is not a 100% fit, as this way we will be able to reach out to you directly in case of a more suitable opportunity for you.