Location: New Jersey
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team dedicated to dynamic, challenging, enticing work that engages in new technologies, interesting problems, innovative solutions.
You will get to work with cutting edge technology alongside world class technologists and researchers.
You will be joining a self-sustaining research center that provides applied research and engineering to enable government agencies, utilities and commercial enterprises to fully exploit the future of communications, analytics and cyber security.
Some of the areas of focus include cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare.
The Data Analyst would be responsible for understanding the business problems, identifying/applying right data analytics including AI and machine learning technologies to solve problems.
You would be involved in the formulation and execution of technologies for both military and commercial deployment.
- Understand the business problem, the challenge of existing technologies and areas of application for data analytics and AI technologies.
- Identify and choose the right data analytics tools, AI or machine learning technologies, for solving problems implementing appropriate solutions.
- Develop required data analytics, machine learning models or prototype applications applying formulated data analysis recipes and verify the problem/solution fit.
- Engage in data analytics and AI research in innovative applications of machine learning technologies to advance state-of-the-art technologies.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in the required domains, depending on the type of experience and the rest of the candidate's credentials.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• U.S. citizen.
Please feel free to forward your resume to us even if the role is not a 100% fit. This way we will be able to reach out to you directly in case of a more suitable opportunity for you in the future.