Job description :
- Physical deployment of the network infrastructure.
- Guide the deployment till completion
- Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific project tasks related to her/his specialty.
- The Network Engineer must have good interpersonal skills and must be a team player.
- Implements, maintains and adapts the configuration of the network and system components;
- Advises the project team and the customer in areas such as availability management, capacity management, contingency planning, configuration management, replacement/upgrade of outdated equipment/software, and other relevant tasks related to the role and the domain of networking;
- Maintains the relevant documentation/manuals/procedures describing the network system(s) and their infrastructure of the customer;
- Provides input in order to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions.
- Bachelor or University degree in IT or equivalent by valid professional IT certifications in the domain of the network administration
- CISCO CCNA Routing and Switching
- CISCO CCNP Routing and Switching
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the specific ICT domain of networking as described below;
- CISCO ACI knowledge / experience
- At least relevant practical experience with F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Managers LTM setup and maintenance,
- At least advance experience with CISCO/HP routing and switching
- Knowledge on Linux Redhat and VMware related to networking
Function: Network Engineer / Admin
Location: Strasbourg (France) and then Sankt Johann (Austria) after few months
Start date: 15/07/2020
End date: 30/04/2021 with possible extension
Languages: EN (FR is an asset)
Mandatory: Eligibility for a Security clearance (EU secret level)