Phoenix Career is collaborating with a European IT consulting company, who is looking to hire a Network and Data Center Operations Engineer for general network support.
Duration: Until 31/12/2020 (+ possible extension)
- Knowledge of Checkpoint and Fortinet firewall over VMware Infrastructure.
- Fluent in English at the equivalent level of European Framework Level C1 or above. German is required and French would be considered an advantage
- Experience in a Service Orientated Architecture provider would be highly recommended.
- Strong analytical, organizational skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain composure and clarity of thought under pressure.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Be articulate in explaining technical issues and challenges to a layman audience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in LAN/WAN/VPN infrastructure with CISCO product suite.
- Cisco Wifi infrastructure.
- CCNP required, CCIE preferred.
- Cisco Wifi environments.
- Experience of Lync Endpoint Management required.
- Experience with Checkpoint firewalls required.
- NSE4 or NSE5 for the Fortinet environment.
- CCSE for the Checkpoint environment.
- Operational experience at minimum level of SFIA SCAD Level 5 or above to execute their duties.
Please feel free to forward your resume to us even if the role is not a 100% fit, as this way we will be able to reach out to you directly in case of a more suitable opportunity for you.