Options for the location: The Hague, Netherlands or Seville, Spain
Contract duration: 7 months +
• English communication skills
• Kubernetes platform administration.
• Kubernetes platform components knowledge (Basic):
o Docker containers and CoreOS.
o Prometheus monitoring
o Calico CNI
o Istio service-mesh
• Regular Linux expertise and scripting skills
• ELK stack.
• Software and system engineering concepts, especially cloud-native architecture and landscape
• K8s experience for at least 1,5 years.
• Production monitoring – second level problem analysis and resolution
• Take over all administration, engineering, maintenance and support service tasks and activities at 2nd and 3rd Levels in respect of the Kubernetes platform.
• Kubernetes platform upgrades.
• Continuous Integration systems. Pipeline integrations.
• System performance analysis and capacity planning.
• Source code management systems (Git)
Nice to have
• Documentation elaboration. (operation procedures / HowTo).
• Salt Stack Scripting
• Ability to work in an international organization (English communication skills are required)
• Ability to manage her- or him -self to solve complex problems
• Team Player
• CKA: Kubernetes Certified Administrator (Required)
• CKAD: Kubernetes Certified Application Developer (optional)
Please feel free to forward your resume to us even if the role is not a 100% fit, as this way we will be able to reach out to you directly in case of a more suitable opportunity for you in the future.