- Assure the physical implementation of the racks, physical installation, cabling and connectivity to industry leading standards of quality and reliability.
- Test equipment to make sure it meets our requirements.
- Support the preparation of the implementation.
- It is an added value if he is able to take ownership of troubleshooting (Network connectivity and system stability) from identification through implementing a fix.
- Make report to the Project Manager and work on the ‘Lesson learned’ way
- Working a confidential environment, so calm & mature mind is needed.
Technical requirements :
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in ICT domains – good technician
- Direct experience in Data Center Engineering Operations, with an understanding of electrical and mechanical data center infrastructure is a plus
- Ability to follow accurate and complete support procedures, system documentation, and issue tracking entries;
- Added value to have a technical understanding of IT products for every layer in the stack, and at least :
- Virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware);
- Operating systems (RHEL, Unix, MS Windows)
- Physical Infrastructure (e.g. racks, blades, network, …);
- Network technologies (Switches, Load balancer, …)
- Knowledge of risks in datacenter are a must (using fiber, static electricity …)
Please feel free to forward your resume to us even if the role is not a 100% fit, as this way we will be able to reach out to you directly in case of a more suitable opportunity for you in the future.