NATURE OF THE TASKS
- Design services to satisfy business objectives, based on the quality, compliance, risk and security requirements, delivering more effective and efficient IT and organisation solutions and services aligned to organisational needs;
- Design services that can be easily and efficiently developed and enhanced within appropriate timescales and costs and, wherever possible, reduce, minimise or constrain the long term costs of service provision;
- Design efficient and effective processes for the design, transition, operation and improvement of high quality IT services, together with the supporting tools, systems and information, especially the service portfolio, to manage services through their lifecycle;
- Design measurement methods and metrics to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the design processes and their deliverables;
- Produce documentation of design decisions for application development teams or product implementation teams to execute
- Clearly understand how data entities are utilized by business functions, processes, and services
- Elaborate Data Architecture views by examining how data is created, distributed, migrated, secured, and archived; Keep up to date the data repositories
- Entity relationship and Class diagram design
- Diagrams: conceptual diagram, logical data, data dissemination, data lifecycle, data security, data migration; Perform gap analysis.
- Maintain the process architecture (part of the Enterprise Architecture), coordinate all changes to processes and making sure that all processes cooperate in a seamless way.
- Sponsor, design, and continually improve the process and its metrics.
- Brief and draft solutions for technical and non-technical audiences;
- Participate in workshops and meetings with external stakeholders;
- Train users on applications when required;
- Provides reports, including management reports.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good understanding of the related ICT infrastructure technologies
- Good reporting methods and skills and ability to give management presentations
- Experience in software quality assessment and methodologies and ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks
- English and/or French (spoken fluently) and excellent technical redaction skills in French and/or English
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (English and French spoken), excellent communication skills
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting skills and experience in team working, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructure and systems.
- Knowledge of business processes analysis.
- Knowledge of Java language
- Knowledge of security principles, standards and corresponding implementations in Java environments;
- Knowledge of relational database management systems;
- Leadership capability
- Strong experience in the domains of :
-Interoperability platform and Web Services
SPECIFIC EXPERTISE: Senior Software Architect experienced in java development environments and related tools for complex enterprise size applications.
Please feel free to forward your resume to us even if the role is not a 100% fit. This way we will be able to reach out to you directly in case of a more suitable opportunity for you in the future.