Data Consultant - 6 Month Contract
Phoenix Career is working in partnership with an IT consultancy to recruit for a Data Consultant. The duration for the contract will be 6 months. The successful candidate has the option to either work in Lisbon, Portugal or Madrid, Spain.
• Fluent English communication skills
• Good experience into migrating/upgrading Microsoft Server Applications to different OS or platforms or datacentres
• Very good knowledge in key Microsoft Server Applications as Administrator
• Reviewing and validating the health of Microsoft Server Applications
• Reviewing the status of the Windows Applications monitoring platform (alarms, thresholds and associated procedures)
• Setting-up, validating and scheduling of housekeeping activities to administer Windows Applications
• Administering Windows Applications according to application demands
• Reviewing the status of Windows Application software in order to keep those updated according requirements and within support contracts
• Reviewing the status of patching on existing Windows Apps infrastructure and evaluate whether or not to apply, considering the associated risks
• Ability to perform changes in a Windows Application including decommissioning, modifications of internal parameters, log files locations, etc.
• Supporting and dealing with tickets related to common desktop Applications (MS Office, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc.)
• Experience administering SAS
• Experience administering CMS Documentum (CMS 1.13, Documentum 6.7) or above
• Ability to work in an international organisation (English communication skills are required)
• Ability to manage them self to solve complex problems
• All-rounder capability and Flexibility
• Team Player
Please feel free to forward your resume to us even if the role is not a 100% fit, as this way we will be able to reach out to you directly in case of a more suitable opportunity for you in the future.