Location: New Jersey
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team dedicated to dynamic, challenging, enticing work that engages in new technologies, interesting problems, innovative solutions.
You will get to work with cutting edge technology alongside world class technologists and researchers.
You will be joining a self-sustaining research center that provides applied research and engineering to enable government agencies, utilities and commercial enterprises to fully exploit the future of communications, analytics and cyber security.
Some of the areas of focus include cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare.
- High-Level Responsibilities:
The research scientist is expected to perform R&D work under the guidance of senior researchers on well-defined R&D tasks, and collaborate with peers to address research challenges. At a high level, the expected R&D work will be in the broad areas of machine learning, with applications to various domains including machine vision, autonomy, cyber security, and data analytics.
• Perform R&D tasks, including the design of machine learning algorithms, design and implementation of software components/systems, as well as testing and evaluation of software components/systems;
• Explore approaches to R&D challenges and develop novel ideas that could sufficiently address such challenges;
• Develop software prototypes and cooperate with peers to conduct integration testing;
• Assist the preparation of papers and technical reports to publish research results in public forums
• Assist in the preparation and present ion of R&D results to the project manager and customers
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in the required domains, depending on the type of experience and the rest of the candidate's credentials.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines;
• Knowledge of and hands-on experience in machine learning research and applications;
• Excellent software development skills, including design, version management, and testing;
• Well-versed in multiple programming languages, such as Python, C/C++, Java;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• U.S. citizen.
Please feel free to forward your resume to us even if the role is not a 100% fit. This way we will be able to reach out to you directly in case of a more suitable opportunity for you in the future.